quarta-feira, 25 de junho de 2008

oh my darling clementine...

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
Eloisa to Abelard - Alexander Pope.




Oh, my darling, oh, my darling,
Oh, my darling Clementine
You are lost and gone forever,
Dreadful sorry, Clementine


Clementine: What do you want, Joel?
Joel:
I don't know. I want you to wait for... just a while.
Clementine: Okay.
Joel:
Really?
Clementine: I'm not a concept, Joel. I'm just a fucked-up girl who's looking for my own peace of mind.

Clementine: I'm not perfect.
Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you. Right now I can't.
Clementine: But you will. But you will. You know, you will think of things, and I'll get bored with you and feel trapped... because that's what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: Okay.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Nenhum comentário: